1) Guidelines for Abstract Submission (Abstract Proceedings)
Those who are only interested in attending the conference for presentation (NOT FOR PUBLICATION), please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below: Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing at least 200 words;
•Abstract should be submitted in doc format.
•Kindly mark "For Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Accepted abstract will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published openly. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
2) Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
Submissions should include abstract, 5-10 keywords, and the e-mail address of the corresponding author and be in doc or pdf format.
Each submission should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the submission be accepted, at least one of the authors must attend the conference to present the work in order that the accepted paper can be put into digital library.
Please prepare your paper in MS Word or pdf
1. For conference proceedings:
• Please ensure that the paper you submitted has not previously been published elsewhere or currently under consideration by another scientific conference;
• Please follow these essential guidelines Submission guidelines when preparing your paper;
• Full paper should be submitted in .doc format according to the Microsoft Word Templates or LaTeX2e class file ;
• Full paper of 4-10 pages (10 pages will be in registration fee and additional pages will be charged 30USD/page)
• Please submit your full prepare to email：email@example.com (conference proceeding) or https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wrem2023;
3. For SCI journal: Full paper email to firstname.lastname@example.org (SCI journal).